I think about this girl I once dated in my past. I must have been 18 and she was 35. She had long blond hair and tats all over her body. She was quite hard core.
Her real name is Lori. I dated her for 2 years.
Our relationship was strong but she was into drugs. Things like needles and smoking coke. She was in for violence as well.
The unit we were on housed a lot of women. Many in for dangerous things. Jealousy was a factor in everyday life there. Hooking up was the only choice.
I once seen this girl (Ms.D), who was pretty, also covered in tats and rough around the edges. I think she assaulted a man but was suicidal. She lived on the opposite wing as me but we had full access to their wings as they to us.
Ms.D was in the shower when 3 girls went into her stall with her and sliced her face and breasts with a razor blade. She lived but left our unit. Lori always told me to not be apart of anyone’s garbage.
I wanted to save her but Lori tore into me about it. She even slapped me.
When word got out that her attackers will be charged.....(Ms.B), went into her room and hung herself.
She died.
She was loved by any people and even had a pretty daughter.
Lori was her friend and she didnt even cried. Lori was cold.
After 2 years, I was about to be transferred and so I broke up with her and 1 year later she died.
I don’t know how.....
Losing Lori was hard.
I never handle death well.
Before I left there, my grandmother who brought me up fell and got sick.
I took a flight to see her in the hospital and she died during my flight. I never handled my grandmothers death either.
I collasped when I seen her in the coffin.
I called my grandmother, MOM.
So Losing my ‘Mom’ was the worst thing. She was my rock.
Lori is a just this spooky thing that I went through and the mystery of her still stands...
When I was a little girl, my sister got sick and suddenly couldn’t walk. She died when I was 6. She had leukemia. 3 months later my granddad died. These deaths killed me.
Since I live with my granddad, I was closer to him then I was my sister.
No comments:
Post a Comment