so everytime Meg knows I am leaving the house we tend to text each other and hook up. Its becoming a serious habit.
tonight we hung out at Walmart and drove around for an hour listning to music. We talked and laughed and talked.
She asked me to go to the movies with her this Friday night on the 26th to see "Rise of the Planet of the Apes" at 650pm. I didnt say anything to her yet. I will end up going there a half hour early because I like to claim my seat early and get the best ones. I wouldnt dare ask my husband because he would flip out on me. I will be getting back to her on Wednesday.
She reminded me that i could never talk about sex without wanting it. so she talked about sex in such detail im sure she is wondering why we never pulled over. "I remember in pei we had to pull over because you couldnt handle the sex talk and we had to do it."
"You cant even watch porn without wanting it over and over, does Eric know that?"
I never answered her. "Your orgasmic....I miss that!" she added.
what alot of people dont know about me is that I am a sex addict. I think only Meg knows that. I tried to shut my body off from all her sex talk but my body struggled to stop listening to her.
My right hand was on my leg and wondered what would happen if she touched it.....I kept asking myself this over and over to make me not get sexually aroused.
After we seperated and I dropped her off at her car, I drove off to our old apartment and parked in our parking lot. I thought about what it felt like to be there. It was sad. almost like the actually apartment that we both lived in for 7 years is stuck in time. It is crazy.
I went out again for a drive after dropping off pampers to Eric and listened to music.
I wonder if the powers of the mind and heart can reach anyone and if you reach out with all your heart, you can reach someone far to come to you based on a gut feeling and actually find you!
No comments:
Post a Comment