Friday, 19 August 2011

I AM BJ-one of Agnes's personalities.
Meet me Halfway-Black eyed peas

I will text you and I will call you.
where are you and are you thinking of me?
I am home and he is sleeping. Want to meet?
I want to run away and I want to disappear.

I want to get lost in the night.
I want to scream at the darkness and
dance infront the lights of my car.

I want to be held by another man other then
my husband. I want to be able to say I have been
held two times in my life by two different men.

I am new to this world and only been touched by one man.
Im a flower but far from blooming.

I am Shawna one my Agnes's personalities
(Eminem-love the way you lie)

This is the video I took of Sophie and I. This is my voice which is completely different then Agnes. Its called "Feed your sheep!" The top video isnt ME. Just a cute video i found.


We once knew this girl who lived with us for 7 years and she treated us like shit. She was so mean to us and use to fight us. She would scream at us all and tell us to kill our selves or go back to the hospital. she said alot of hurtful things.

I am sad that Agnes has her in our lives behind our mans back. Our man doesnt want her in our lives because she is evil. She hates our man and even threatened to hurt him. And yet, she is still in our life because she told our man she was sorry and didnt mean it. We think Agnes suffers with this abuse thing that she put her through. she needs to let her go and maybe she needs help from a professional on this issue.

This girl that lived with us hated men who looked or payed attentioned to Agnes and that is why she left us.

No comments:

Post a Comment