Thursday, 18 August 2011

One of those days

Today is the start of something new. I am going to write about me and my life in hopes that I can self heal.

First, I want to admit that I suffer with MPD and PTSD. I have these problems all my life. I cant seem to heal and thats just the way it will work. This is something that I havent worked on in years.

I was also hospitalized for 14 years straight and I wasnt allowed out. These just some secrets about me...wonder how many people will hate me now.

My mother tried to kill me 3 times during my childhood. When she couldnt kill me, she set a man on fire and killed him over me. This is just something about me...

I am married to a man who I will call ERIC and I will name my daughter SOPHIE. I have a dog who I will call GAMEZO. I also have an ex who I will call MEG.

I was a lesbian all my life ontil I meet  this man, Eric. He kind of changed everything for me.

Is this what you wanted

Take it from a kiss, take it from the bill board on Stadium Hill,

Calm down the pain and accept love over a damn pill.

Somewhere far and somewhere near lurks the soul,

Came to your side one night without you in the know.

Tip toed to hear your heart beat and just a single sound,

Yet woe on to thee, from within your space, there was none found.

Blessed is thee, for a prayer was asked to save your life,

It was from a person who loved you and who was your wife.

Cry not another tear and ask only what your heart desires,

Stand tall before God and stomp out the hellish fires.

Pray silently in your mind and in your every step,

Know that someone has your back and had always kept.

Never, is a word only said when the end is near at hand,

Forever, is a word only said when none us really understand.

Sometimes it is too late to forgive and forget and time is ticking,

When days go on and people are few and slim picking.

Even though the pain was harsh and it seems it wont go away,

Maybe that is it- the pain is too great and forgiving is not today.

Sometimes people dig a little deeper unknowing the worst,

That being good is hard for them and now their life is cursed!

Lying appears to be the only friend and when it is over by night,

Who is left to see them alone when no one is at their sight.

No one cares about a gigolo and no one cares about a fool,

They are only taken advanaged of and used as crafty tool.

It maybe to late to make amends and matter of fact, it is,

See my foot prints walking away from the memory of this.

Say good-bye to any attempt to fix anything but the truth,

No letters or emails and messed up phone calls at the booth.

When your alone, remember who it is you left behind,

Because I will never be there for you to ever have or find.

Written by Me


No comments:

Post a Comment