There is one book that is finished about my life and one that is on its way to completion. Soon, the idea of publication will be in the air and I will have to perpare myself for that chapter in my life. I also have over 600 poems and organizing them will be a hard thing. They will be in books as well. I believe 20 poem books!
The crazy thing about my life story, I'm not writing. My other personality is writing it because she is smarter and knows about THEM then me. To THEM, means she knows all their crazy stories and it will also place them in the holes of my life.
Her name is STORMY. She use to be a lesbian ontil she meant Eric.
I also have a producer in mind and he has a copy of one of my books. My story will be a big screen movie one day.
How does my husband feel about my MPD you ask? He loves them. Sometimes I wonder if he loves them more then me but I am not jealous. I promise.
TheCaves
Collapsing within my reality of denial and regret,
Dreaming while I sleep, not allowed to forget.
I have been addicted to you and your smile,
I call you and ask you to stay for awhile.
Hidden within the pain of memories inside,
watching videos of us and saying you cried.
Somewhere far is a lake in a secret place,
A place where I faced fears infront of my face.
Where a cave lurks, waiting to be ventured deep,
It is there- where I can hear you weep.
Cry no more and know I am here by your side,
live, love and laugh- come and confide.
I am sad about everything that went wrong,
I listen to your words and play our breakup song.
I am sorry for not being the better person right now,
But it is only because I don't know how.
You know I've changed and that fighting isn't there,
So seek out my truth and know that I care.
written by Me

No comments:
Post a Comment