Today this guy called me regarding why I cancelled tomorrows appointment. He seems real nice on the phone and apart of me thinks that maybe he could help me.....but I will never know that.
Tomorrow, my ex Meg wants to come up to see me in the morning to my house. I HAD to tell my husband by first saying i ran into Meg and she mentioned she wants to come up and see us.
Im not sure about this visit. Dont know if she knows its his day off. I will get a text tomorrow about it and I will remind her that its Erics day off from work.
Of course Eric wants me to let go of her and for her to let go of me.....thats normal.
Meg and I went shopping with Sophie to the superstore and sobeys today. It was fast but still time spent together.
What are we doing anyway? I dont even know!
The video ur about to see is MISSy and I. We had a fling when we were younger...she done alot of sleeps over to my house....this is one of them..
No comments:
Post a Comment